There is nothing like starting the day with a family breakfast, especially during the holiday season. Impress your loved ones with this recipe for easy Carmel Rolls. They are absolutely scrumptious and a Gourmet Gab family favorite!
- 2 cans Big Country Biscuits
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 stick butter
- Simple Cinnamon Sugar Mixture
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make a simple cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Cut biscuits into fourths. Toss each quartered biscuit in the simple cinnamon sugar mixture. Once coated, place into buttered 9×13″ pan or a bundt pan.
- Melt together heavy whipping cream, brown sugar and butter in a microwave or on the stove top until the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour caramel mixture over the biscuits in the pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 mins.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, place a cookie sheet on top of the pan and flip to invert rolls onto cookie sheet.
Love food. Love self. Love life.0