There is nothing like starting the day with a family breakfast, especially during the holiday season. Impress your loved ones with this recipe for easy Carmel Rolls. They are absolutely scrumptious and a Gourmet Gab family favorite!
- 2 cans Big Country Biscuits
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 stick butter
- Simple Cinnamon Sugar Mixture
- 1/4 cup white sugar (in addition to 1/2 cup listed above)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamonSimple cinnamon sugar mixture
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make a simple cinnamon sugar mixture. Roughly 1/4 cup white sugar and 1 tablespoon cinnamon.
- Cut biscuits into fourths. Toss each quarter biscuit in a simple cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Once coated, place into buttered 9 x 13 pan or a bundt pan.
- Melt together heavy whipping cream, brown sugar and white sugar in a microwave or on the stove top until the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour carmel mixture over the biscuits in the pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 mins.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, place a cookie sheet on top of the pan and flip to invert rolls onto cookie sheet.
Love food. Love self. Love life.0